4. ELIGIBILITYBY USING THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AND ARE OTHERWISE LEGALLY QUALIFIED TO ENTER INTO AND FORM CONTRACTS UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. Any individual using the Website or Services on behalf of a company further represents and warrants that they are authorized to act and enter into contracts on behalf of that company. This Agreement is void where prohibited.
5. LICENSESubject to Your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, REF grants You a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable as stated in this Agreement, non-transferable license to use the Website and Services. The Website, or any portion of the Website, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, modified, sold, resold, distributed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of REF. Except as expressly set forth herein, this Agreement grants You no rights in or to the intellectual property of REF or any other party. The license granted in this section is conditioned on Your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. In the event that You breach any provision of this Agreement, Your rights under this section will immediately terminate.
6. RELIANCE ON THIRD-PARTY CONTENTOpinions, advice, statements, or other information made available by means of the Website and Services by third-parties, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied on. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. REF DOES NOT: (I) GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE; OR (II) ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE BY A THIRD-PARTY BY MEANS OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL REF BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OR TRANSMITTED TO OR BY ANY THIRD-PARTY.
7. ASSUMPTION OF RISK; RELEASEYOU KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL RISK WHEN USING THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES. YOU, ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF, YOUR PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES AND YOUR HEIRS, HEREBY VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS, DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY REF AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, REPRESENTATIVES, SUBLICENSEES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "REF PARTIES") FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS OR LOSSES FOR BODILY INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, WRONGFUL DEATH, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF PRIVACY OR OTHER DAMAGES OR HARM, WHETHER TO YOU OR TO THIRD PARTIES, WHICH MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES.
You may also be asked to provide a user name and password in connection with Your use of certain of the Services. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password. You may not use the account, user name, or password of any other member at any time. You agree to notify REF immediately of any unauthorized use of Your account, user name, or password. REF shall not be liable for any loss that You incur as a result of someone else using Your password, either with or without Your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by REF, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else's use of Your account or password.
9. YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERSYOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER REF MEMBERS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTAND THAT REF HAS NOT, AND DOES NOT, IN ANY WAY: (A) SCREEN ITS MEMBERS; (B) INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUNDS OF ITS MEMBERS; OR (C) REVIEW OR VERIFY THE STATEMENTS OF ITS MEMBERS. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO EXERCISE REASONABLE PRECAUTION IN ALL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET ANOTHER MEMBER IN PERSON. REF DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT, ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE THE CONDUCT OF ITS MEMBERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL REF BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY MEMBER'S CONDUCT IN CONNECTION WITH SUCH MEMBER'S USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, WRONGFUL DEATH, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF PRIVACY OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS BETWEEN MEMBERS.
10. FORUM CONTROL; MEMBER DISPUTESForum administrators and moderators reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to delete or modify forum posts, revoke membership to the forum, block access to the forum, modify Your account profile, or modify any User Content (as defined in Section 15 below) on the forum. You should contact the forum administrator directly with any complaint, grievance or problem. REF reserves the right, but disclaims any perceived, implied or actual duty, to monitor disputes between Website members. You agree to hold REF harmless in connection with any dispute or claim You make against any other member.
11. CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL FROM REFBy registering with the Website, you thereby consent to receive periodic email communications regarding the Services, new product offers, promotions and other matters.
12. CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS FROM MEMBERSBy registering with the Website, your thereby consent to receive electronic communications, including email and personal messages from other Website members.
13. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITESThe Website is linked with the websites of third parties ("Third-Party Websites"), some of whom may have established relationships with REF and some of whom may not. REF does not have control over the content and performance of Third-Party Websites. REF HAS NOT REVIEWED, AND CANNOT REVIEW OR CONTROL, ALL OF THE MATERIAL, INCLUDING COMPUTER SOFTWARE OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES, MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. ACCORDINGLY, REF DOES NOT REPRESENT, WARRANT OR ENDORSE ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE, OR THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, CONTENT, FITNESS, LAWFULNESS OR QUALITY OF THE INFORMATION MATERIAL, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. REF DISCLAIMS, AND YOU AGREE TO ASSUME, ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR OTHER HARM, WHETHER TO YOU OR TO THIRD PARTIES, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES.
YOU HEREBY GRANT THE REF PARTIES A PERPETUAL, FULLY PAID-UP, WORLDWIDE, SUBLICENSABLE, IRREVOCABLE, ASSIGNABLE LICENSE TO COPY, DISTRIBUTE, TRANSMIT, PUBLICLY DISPLAY OR PERFORM, EDIT, TRANSLATE, REFORMAT AND OTHERWISE USE USER CONTENT IN CONNECTION WITH THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICES OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR OR RELATED BUSINESS, IN ANY MEDIUM NOW EXISTING OR LATER DEVISED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IN ADVERTISING AND PUBLICITY. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THE REF PARTIES MAY PUBLISH OR OTHERWISE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH THEIR EXERCISE OF THE LICENSE GRANTED UNDER THIS SECTION. YOU AGREE TO WAIVE, AND HEREBY WAIVE, ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE EXERCISE BY THE REF PARTIES OF THE RIGHTS GRANTED UNDER THIS SECTION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIMS RELATING TO YOUR RIGHTS OF PERSONAL PRIVACY AND PUBLICITY. YOU WILL NOT BE COMPENSATED FOR ANY EXERCISE OF THE LICENSE GRANTED UNDER THIS SECTION.
You hereby represent and warrant that You own all rights, title and interest in and to User Content or are otherwise authorized to grant the rights provided the REF Parties under this section. You further represent and warrant that all User Content fully complies with REF’ Community Guidelines.
15. PUBLIC FORUMS"Public Forum" is any area, site or feature offered as part of the Website (including without limitation discussion forums, message boards, blogs, chat rooms, emails or personal messaging features) that enables You (a) to upload, submit, post, display, perform, distribute and/or view User Content, and/or (b) to communicate, share, or exchange User Content with other Website members or other Website visitors. You acknowledge that Public Forums, and features contained therein, are for public and not private communications. You further acknowledge that anything You upload, submit, post, transmit, communicate, share or exchange by means of any Public Forum may be viewed on the Internet by the general public, and therefore, You have no expectation of privacy with regard to any such submission or posting. You are, and shall remain, solely responsible for the User Content you upload, submit, post, transmit, communicate, share or exchange by means of any Public Forum and for the consequences of submitting or posting same. REF DISCLAIMS ANY PERCEIVED, IMPLIED OR ACTUAL DUTY TO MONITOR PUBLIC FORUMS AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR INFORMATION PROVIDED THEREON.
16. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR DEFAMATORY COMMENTSYou agree and understand that you may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by other Website members or third-parties as the result of Your remarks, information, feedback or other content posted or made available on the Website that is deemed defamatory or otherwise legally actionable. Under the Federal Communications Decency Act of 1996, REF is not legally responsible, nor can it be held liable for damages of any kind, arising out of or in connection to any defamatory or otherwise legally actionable remarks, information, feedback or other content posted or made available on the Website.
17. OBJECTIONABLE CONTENTYou represent and warrant that you shall not use the Website or Services to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute any content, information or materials that: (a) are libelous, defamatory, abusive, or threatening, excessively violent, harassing, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, or pornographic; (b) constitute child pornography; (c) solicit personal information from or exploit in a sexual or violent manner anyone under the age of 18; (d) incite, encourage or threaten physical harm against another; (e) promote or glorify racial intolerance, use hate and/or racist terms, or signify hate towards any person or group of people; (f) glamorize the use of hard core illegal substances and drugs; (g) violate any provision of this Agreement or any other REF agreement or policy, including without limitation REF’ Community Guidelines; or (h) is generally offensive or in bad taste, as determined by REF (collectively, "Objectionable Content"). REF DISCLAIMS ANY PERCEIVED, IMPLIED OR ACTUAL DUTY TO MONITOR THE CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREON. Without limiting any of its other remedies, REF reserves the right to terminate Your use of the Website and Services or Your uploading, posting, transmission, display, performance or distribution of Objectionable Content. REF, in its sole discretion, may delete any Objectionable Content from its servers. REF intends to cooperate fully with any law enforcement officials or agencies in the investigation of any violation of this Agreement or of any applicable laws.
18. PROHIBITED USESREF imposes certain restrictions on Your use of the Website and the Services. You represent and warrant that you will not: (a) "stalk" or otherwise harass any person, or contact any person who has requested not to be contacted; (b) provide false, misleading or inaccurate information to REF or any other member; (c) impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity; (d) while, using the Website and Services, use "ad blocking" software or similar built-in web browser options designed to hide, block or prevent the proper display of online advertising; (e) modify or change the placement and location of any advertisement appearing on the Website; (f) harvest or otherwise collect information about REF users, including email addresses and phone numbers; (g) use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, or intelligent agents) to harvest or otherwise collect information from the Website for any use, including without limitation use on third-party websites; (h) access content or data not intended for You, or log onto a server or account that You are not authorized to access; (i) attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Services, the Website, or any associated system or network, or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (j) interfere or attempt to interfere with the use of the Website or Services by any other user, host or network, including, without limitation by means of submitting a virus, overloading, "flooding" "spamming," "mail bombing," or "crashing"; (k) use the Website or Services to send unsolicited e-mail, including without limitation promotions or advertisements for products or services; (l) forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any uploading or posting to, or transmission, display, performance or distribution by means of, the Website or Services; or (m) attempt to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by the REF Parties in providing the Website or Services. Any violation of this section may subject You to civil and/or criminal liability.
19. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
(a) Compliance with LawYou represent and warrant that, when using the Website and Services, You will obey the law and respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Website and Services is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property generally. You agree not to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute any content, information or other materials in violation of any third-party's copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. YOU SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY VIOLATIONS OF ANY LAWS AND FOR ANY INFRINGEMENTS OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES. YOUR BEAR THE SOLE BURDEN OF PROVING THAT CONTENT, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS DO NOT VIOLATE ANY LAWS OR THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. REF TERMINATES ACCOUNTS OF USERS DETERMINED TO BE REPEAT INFRINGERS.
(b) Copyrighted Materials; Copyright NoticeAll content and other materials available through the Website and Services, including without limitation the REF logo, design, text, graphics, and other files, and the selection, arrangement and organization thereof, are either owned by REF or are the property of REF’ licensors and suppliers. Except as explicitly provided, neither Your use of the Website and Services nor this Agreement grant You any right, title or interest in or to any such materials.
(c) Copyright PolicyAs REF asks others to respect REF’ intellectual property rights, REF respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe content located on or linked to by the Website violates Your copyright, you are encouraged to notify REF. REF will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the offending material or disabling all links to the offending material.
20. DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(a) NO WARRANTIES.REF, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS, HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, REF, ON BEHALF OF ITSELF AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. NEITHER REF NOR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NEITHER REF NOR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS HAS ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES.
(b) YOUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE; BACKUP OF DATAYOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU WILL NOT HOLD REF OR ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS, AS APPLICABLE, RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE TO ANY OF YOUR COMPUTERS OR DATA. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS.
IMPORTANTLY, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT A CATASTROPHIC DISK FAILURE OR OTHER EVENT COULD RESULT IN THE LOSS OF ALL OF THE DATA RELATED TO YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO BACKUP YOUR DATA TO YOUR PERSONAL COMPUTER OR EXTERNAL STORAGE DEVICE AND TO ENSURE SUCH BACKUPS ARE SECURE.
(c) LIMITATION OF LIABILITYTHE LIABILITY OF REF AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL REF OR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, LOSS OF PRIVACY, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES OR OF ANY ADVICE OR NOTICE GIVEN TO REF OR ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION. ADDITIONALLY, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF REF AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS TO YOU UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BE $50.00. YOU AGREE THAT THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY REPRESENTS A REASONABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK AND IS A FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN REF AND YOU. THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS.
(d) APPLICATIONTHE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY LIMIT ANY OTHER DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES OR ANY OTHER LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN ANY OTHER AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND REF OR BETWEEN YOU AND ANY OF REF’ LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. UNLESS LIMITED OR MODIFIED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. REF’ LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS ARE INTENDED THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES OF THESE DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE SHALL ALTER ANY OF THE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS STATED IN THIS SECTION.
21. YOUR REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIESYou represent and warrant that Your use of the Website and Services will be in accordance with this Agreement and any other REF policies, and with any applicable laws or regulations.
22. INDEMNITY BY YOUWithout limiting any indemnification provision of this Agreement, You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless REF and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, representatives, sublicensees, successors, assigns, and Industry Professionals (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, causes of action and other proceedings (collectively, "Claims"), including but not limited to legal costs and fees, arising out of or relating to: (i) Your breach of this Agreement, including without limitation any representation or warranty contained in this Agreement; (ii) Your access to or use of the Website or Services; (iii) Your provision to REF or any of the Indemnified Parties of information or other data; or (iv) Your violation or alleged violation of any foreign or domestic, federal, state or local law or regulation; (v) Your violation or alleged violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights; or (vi) any goods or services you advertise or solicit through the Website and/or Services.
The Indemnified Parties will have the right, but not the obligation, to participate through counsel of their choice in any defense by You of any Claim as to which You are required to defend, indemnify or hold harmless the Indemnified Parties. You may not settle any Claim without the prior written consent of the concerned Indemnified Parties.
23. GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION AND VENUEDue to the nature of the Internet, it is not possible for REF to restrict access to its web site only to those jurisdictions in which it does business. Some or all of the products and services offered on this web site may not be eligible for solicitation in your jurisdiction. If you are accessing this web site from such a jurisdiction, you should not consider anything on this site as an offer to sell or as a solicitation to the public to purchase any product or service from REF. This site is for use only by persons residing in jurisdictions where such products and services may legally be sold.
REF offers services and programs in many parts of the world. The web site may refer to certain services or programs that are not available worldwide. Without specifically limiting the offers made on this web site, reference to such services or programs does not imply that REF intends to offer such service or programs in all countries or locations.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials contained on the web site are presented solely for the purpose of providing information to persons primarily located in Philippines. This site is controlled and operated by REF from its office in Pasig, Philippines. REF makes no representation that any of the materials contained in the web site are appropriate or available for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Philippines and users of the web site irrevocably attorn to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Philippines. Any provisions of this Agreement which are or may be rendered invalid, unenforceable or illegal, shall be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity, unenforceability or illegality, without affecting the validity, enforceability or legality of the remaining provisions of this Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written, of the parties.
(a) By REFWITHOUT LIMITING ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT, REF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO, IN REF’ SOLE DISCRETION AND WITHOUT NOTICE OR LIABILITY, DENY USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON AT ALL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR ANY BREACH OR SUSPECTED BREACH OF ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR COVENANT CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT, OR OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW OR REGULATION.
(b) Automatic Termination Upon Breach By YouThis Agreement shall automatically terminate in the event that You breach any of this Agreement's representations, warranties or covenants. Such termination shall be automatic, and shall not require any action by REF.
(c) By YouYou may terminate this Agreement and Your rights hereunder at any time, for any or no reason at all, by providing to REF notice of Your intention to do so, in the manner required by this Agreement.
(d) Effect of TerminationAny termination of this Agreement automatically terminates all rights and licenses granted to You under this Agreement, including all rights to use the Website and Services. Upon termination, REF may, but has no obligation to, in REF’ sole discretion, rescind any services and/or delete from REF’ systems all Your Personal Information and any other files or information that You made available to REF or that otherwise relate to Your use of the Website or Services. Subsequent to termination, REF reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent Your unauthorized use of the Website and Services, including without limitation technological barriers such as IP mapping and direct contact with Your Internet Service Provider. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT WILL TERMINATE ALL OF YOUR RIGHTS IN THE PAID GOODS AND SERVICES YOU PURCHASED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIGITAL GOODS SUCH AS BADGES. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR PAID GOODS AND SERVICES UPON TERMINATION.
(e) Legal ActionIf REF, in REF’ discretion, takes legal action against You in connection with any actual or suspected breach of this Agreement, REF will be entitled to recover from You as part of such legal action, and You agree to pay, REF’ reasonable costs and attorneys' fees incurred as a result of such legal action. The REF Parties will have no legal obligation or other liability to You or to any third party arising out of or relating to any termination of this Agreement.
(f) SurvivalUpon termination, all rights and obligations created by this Agreement will terminate, except that Sections 1, 2, 4-10, 14-26 will survive any termination of this Agreement.
25. NOTICESAll notices required or permitted to be given under this Agreement must be in writing. REF shall give any notice by email sent to the most recent email address, if any, provided by the intended recipient to REF. You agree that any notice received from REF electronically satisfies any legal requirement that such notice be in writing. YOU BEAR THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF ENSURING THAT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON FILE WITH REF IS ACCURATE AND CURRENT, AND NOTICE TO YOU SHALL BE DEEMED EFFECTIVE UPON THE SENDING BY REF OF AN EMAIL TO THAT ADDRESS. You shall give any notice to REF by means of: mail, postage prepaid, to Chanz IT Business Solutions Inc. Unit 1005 Centerpoint Building, Julia Vargas cor. Garnet Rd, 1605 Pasig City, NCR, Philippines.
26. GENERALThis Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between REF and You concerning Your use of the Website and Services. This Agreement may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of REF or by the unilateral amendment of this Agreement by REF and by the posting by REF of such amended version. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. This Agreement and all of Your rights and obligations hereunder will not be assignable or transferable by You without the prior written consent of REF. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns. You and REF are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture or employee-employer relationship is intended or created by this Agreement. Except for the REF Parties and the Indemnified Parties as and to the extent set forth in Sections 14, 18, 22 and 24(e), and REF’ licensors and suppliers as and to the extent expressly set forth in Section 20, there are no third-party beneficiaries to this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that any actual or threatened breach of this Agreement or infringement of proprietary or other third-party rights by You would cause irreparable injury to REF and REF’ licensors and suppliers, and would therefore entitle REF or REF’ licensors or suppliers, as the case may be, to injunctive relief. The headings in this Agreement are for the purpose of convenience only and shall not limit, enlarge, or affect any of the covenants, terms, conditions or provisions of this Agreement.