I thought I should drop this here in case anyone is looking to lease a new office space. Hope this helps!
A survey reveals that 97% of employees believe that their office space is a symbol of how their employers value them.
Here are some pointers to keep in mind:
I. Key Factors to Consider When Looking for a New Office Space
1. Location and Accessibility
3. Company Size
4. Technology and Infrastructure
5. Layout and Design
6. Contingency Plan
II. Questions to Ask Before Choosing an Office Space
1. What’s the nature of my business?
2. Where is my existing office?
3. How much am I willing to spend?
4. Is there room for my company to grow?
5. Is it the right location for my key employees?
6. What’s my company culture?
7. Is the building law compliant?
8. How secure are the lease and rental rate?
III. Tips for Finding an Office Space
1. Plan your Business Needs
2. Consider Leasing
3. Consider Shared Office Spaces
4. Have a backup plan
I wrote a more detailed guide here: http://figarigroup.com/blog/guide-to-choosing-new-office-space/